According to the Global Wellness Institute, the ‘market’ in wellbeing is worth over three times as much as the market in pharmaceuticals.
This means two things:
1) We’re starting to take our wellbeing as seriously as it deserves
2) There are good job prospects for those who want to work in helping others to live healthier, happier lives.
Health, Nutrition and Wellbeing Alumni Day
Tuesday 20th March | Canham Turner |
12:30 – 16:00 (including lunch, refreshments and networking)
Join us on Health, Nutrition and Wellbeing Alumni Day for an afternoon of networking, careers advice, and suggestions on leading a healthier, happier more balanced life, with those who have studied at Hull and have gone on to be entrepreneurs, and experts in health, fitness, nutrition and wellbeing.
Hear from entrepreneurs such as Ben Allen, founder of Oomph-Wellness, sports professionals who work with top professional athletes, such as Middlesbrough Football Club Sports Scientist Jonathan Madden, and marathon runner and author Rachel Cullen.
- 12:30 Lunch
- 13:00 Session one: Careers in health, nutrition and wellbeing
- 14:00 Session two: Networking and refreshments
- 14:45 Session three: Wellbeing – Looking after your mental health
Whether you’re looking for careers advice, need pointers on living more healthily, or want to hear from others on how they managed stress, anxiety and depression, join us and meet some of our exceptional alumni, who are here to help.